- pagpuasanagpuasamas paspaslabing paspaspagpuasa
Noun(1) abstaining from food
Verb(1) abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons(2) abstain from eating
Adjective(1) acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly(2) (used of timepieces(3) at a rapid tempo(4) (of surfaces(5) resistant to destruction or fading(6) unrestrained by convention or morality(7) hurried and brief(8) securely fixed in place(9) unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause(10) (of a photographic lens or emulsion
Adverb(1) quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form, or fast-closing(2) firmly or closely
(1) It's 2:30 by my watch (though my watch is a bit fast ), and we're still in Portland.(2) The setup had to be optimized for response times below microseconds by using a fast dye and by applying a fast fluorescence detector.(3) The King George VI Chase at Kempton could be next for the horse if the ground was to come up on the fast side and rule out Best Mate.(4) He was a fast learner, able to look back at his own mistakes and improve.(5) Cecil felt things were just going a bit too fast for his liking.(6) Tom Adair examines the short life and fast times of an all - American great.(7) Some of them actually buy a number of drinks and consume them quickly to get a fast kick.(8) Another fast ship of those times was the American Clipper the Flying Cloud.(9) Maybe you are like an idol to her to have her cling to you so fast .(10) Its not a super fast track, but it is very technical with some great corners and elevation changes.(11) The surface of the pitch was outstanding and the outfield was fast and true.(12) She says this all very fast and energetically like she has held it in there for so long, and needs to tell someone.(13) Further than that, the Bught Park is traditionally a fast surface, an ideal venue for the sharp stick work both sets of forwards favour.(14) A year ago, the two were fast allies.(15) Amanda wandered back to the beach to find Nora fast asleep in the shade.(16) It's no use, the door's stuck fast !
(1) fast food :: pagpuasa nga pagkaon
(2) very fast :: paspas kaayo
(3) run fast :: modagan pagpuasa
(4) too fast :: paspas kaayo
(5) fast and furious :: sa pagpuasa ug masuk-anon nga
(6) go fast :: adto sa pagpuasa
(7) fast car :: pagpuasa sakyanan
(8) as fast as :: kutob sa
(9) fast food restaurant :: pagpuasa sa pagkaon restaurant
1. speedy ::
2. secure ::
3. indelible ::
4. loyal ::
5. promiscuous ::
6. flying ::
7. dissipated ::
8. truehearted ::
9. immobile ::
13. wildly ::
14. tight ::
15. period of fasting ::
panahon sa pagpuasa
17. eat nothing ::
sa pagkaon sa bisan unsa
fast, fasted, faster, fastest, fasting, fasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...because he's doing a juice FAST
with his mother?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Now. Fast. Everyone out.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
and I'm stripping off
my clothes as FAST as I can.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
As FAST as you can. Okay. Wait.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Cebuano Dictionary: fast
Meaning and definitions of fast, translation in Cebuano language for fast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fast in Cebuano and in English
Tags for the entry "fast"
What fast means in Cebuano, fast meaning
in Cebuano, fast definition, examples and pronunciation
of fast in Cebuano language.