Noun(1) a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal(2) a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation(3) the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.(4) a chart or graph showing the movements or progress of an object
Verb(1) plan secretly, usually something illegal(2) make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed(3) make a plat of(4) devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet
(1) he started to plot lines of ancient sites(2) he outlined his idea for a movie plot(3) There was also a piece of ground which my mum and dad kept as a vegetable plot .(4) I am planning to purchase a plot in Bangalore.(5) These ages plot as a normal curve, supporting the assumption that they all derive from a single thermal event.(6) Interpreting that information is not like interpreting a simple plot or graph.(7) Over the last two months everybody at the school has been busy with the planting of a bog garden, a vegetable plot and a Spring Clean of the grounds.(8) They planned to sell the plot to reinvest in their fish farms business.(9) We used funnel plot asymmetry to detect any bias in the trials retrieved.(10) Furthermore, the bike can't stop to evaluate its position and plot a new route; everything must be done in real time.(11) The plot itself is designed for businesses, offices and service space.(12) The plot is far from novel in cinematic history, but is at least a bit of a twist on the standard formulation.(13) The plot of the novel deals with the re-entry into society of a girl who seven years before murdered three children in her care.(14) In fact, the plot of the novel constantly moves around, traveling from place to place like tourists and travel books.(15) Surely the chaos game algorithm will plot the same point multiple times.(16) The plot of Dostoevsky's novel paralleled real-life events.
(1) plot of land :: luna sa yuta
(2) scatter plot :: igakatag luna
(3) the plot thickens :: ang laraw thickens
(4) box plot :: kahon nga luna
(5) plot twist :: luna twist
(6) burial plot :: lubnganan
(7) plot against :: laraw batok sa
(8) plot of a play :: luna sa usa ka play
(9) plot hole :: luna lungag
(10) plot out :: magplano sa
1. conspiracy ::
3. piece of ground ::
piraso sa yuta
4. secret plan ::
tinago nga plano
5. plot of land ::
luna sa yuta
6. plan ::
7. conspire ::
8. mark ::
9. diagram ::
10. plat ::
plot, plots, subplot, subplots
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Half the city will starve when winter comes.
The other half will PLOT to overthrow you.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
He didn’t tell me
about the PLOT of any film.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
chooses to PLOT its course
by using the Milky Way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
' title='Nice try. That\'s the plot for Goonies.
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
Nice try. That's the PLOT for Goonies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Juliet had her buried
in the family PLOT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Cebuano Dictionary: plot
Meaning and definitions of plot, translation in Cebuano
language for plot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plot in Cebuano and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'plot'
What plot means in Cebuano, plot meaning
in Cebuano, plot
definition, examples and pronunciation
of plot in Cebuano language.